Se necesitan camioneros para trabajar en UK 3.000 € mas dietas - Empresas y empleo Debates en Foro Transportistas

¡Hola Forastero!

Pareces nuevo por aquí. Si quieres participar, puedes acceder a través de tu cuenta de Facebook, Google o Twitter... ¡Así de fácil!

Acceder con Facebook Acceder con Google Acceder con OpenID Acceder con Twitter

Lo más visto esta semana:

Se necesitan camioneros para trabajar en UK 3.000 € mas dietas

• Tengo una oferta que me ha llegado a mi personalmente para ir a Inglaterra
      como yo no puedo ir , os la dejo a vosotros para que el quiera ir y pueda. Ojo !! mínimo ingles ya que te hacen entrevista por teléfono, aunque hablan en español, pero sin un básico no te cogen, las condiciones no están mal
      unos 3000€ mensuales. Bueno os pongo la carta ya que me contrataban pero no voy ya que estoy bien en Francia y ahora volver a buscarme la vida ....en fin no lo desaprovecheis ya que el curro es bueno y pagan por semana, ya que es el sistema de allí, ademas de dietas y las primeras semanas en Londres.

El que quiera probar que pruebe y el que no que se quede en casa en el sofá ,cada persona es un " mundo" y al que le ha ido mal en un lado a otro le puede ir bien ,depende la actitud,después de años me encontrado de todo,al que no le gusta currar al que apaga el móvil,al que quiere el trabajo enfrente de casa al que se queja por todo ..y al que le gusta su trabajo, así que vosotros mismos ...solo os digo que nada es fácil y estarse 15 días en una empresa no has visto nada. Yo no obligo a nadie el que se quiera quedar en casa que se quede.

SUERTE A TODOS!!!

HGV Class 1 Driver Job Offer UK
      Katarzyna Tajstra
      Para
      escofet2001@yahoo.es
      leena.birdi@bespoke-globalrecruitment.com

Dear Christian,
      My name is Katarzyna Tajstra. We have just spoken on the phone about Class 1 HGV Driver job position in the UK
      Please find attached the HGV Driver Terms and Agreement. If you need more information or have any doubts do not hesitate to contact me. My mobile number is +44 07983566189.
      At the beginning of your stay in UK you don’t need to worry about the accommodation, since it will be provided during first three weeks as well as the assessment service to help you to start driving HGV Class 1 lorries in the UK. You will have an opportunity to get familiarised with the lorry you are going to work with, the instructor will provide you with all the information and help you need.
      When you pass the assessment, you are going to be moved to Liverpool/Manchester area, close to the company you are going to work for, just as I have explained to you over the phone. The best option usually is to book a flight to London Stansted or Luton (there are many cheap flights) on Sunday. We need you to come on Sunday 30th of August.
      You will need to bring with you to the UK 150 £ to cover accommodation and transport service. We will pick you up from the airport and take you to our accommodation close to Birmingham, where the assessment and familiarisation period will take place. It is also worth to mention that during the next two weeks we will cover accommodation costs for you (85 £ per week), they are going to be deducted from your salary when you have already earn enough money to maintain yourself. After this period, you will have to decide if you want to live in our accommodation or find your own room/flat. We will provide you with all the support, giving you references, advice where you can find an apartment, etc. This is permanent and full time position, you will be employed and paid by our client company, not the agency. As we discussed over the phone, you will gain at least 525 £ per week after the taxes (working 6 days per week, day shifts).
      If you are interested in this positon, I would appreciate if you could send me the following documents (it may be a photo or scan) as soon as possible:
      - ID or Passport
      - Driving License
      - DQC
      - Digi card
      - Criminal Records Certificate
      As soon as you send me these documents, I will email you to confirm our job offer, so that you can start looking for the cheapest option to fly to UK.
      I am looking forward to hearing from you.
      Best regards,

+1 -1

Lo más visto esta semana: